" //other

Sonntag, 27. Juni 2021

THE IMAGINARIUM OF: MR. PENCIL

  • Name: Mr Pencil
  • Crew: Wild Boys (founder with Rota, Zeus and Opium and which over time has expanded with other members met in our travels and jams around Europe) and from 2017 I’m also member of the CTA crew, a historic crew from Caserta.
  • City-country: I was born in the suburbs of Naples in 1984 but since 2009 I have been living and working as a tattoo artist in my personal studio WILDINK TATTOO in the historic center of Naples.
  • Active since: I’ve started painting in 1998 and today, despite my work is time-consuming , I always try to take time to paint.
  • Personal motivation-message: My characters have a very close connection with the tattoo culture, the origins of hip-hop and the street life, I don’t want to send any particular message, I love to fit my characters with the letters of my fellow writers, and simply give vent to my imagination and the freedom of expression. What compels me to paint and motivates me? the pure passion for this discipline and the complete freedom… and above all a nice day with friends.

by admin via Montana World

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen