" //other

Mittwoch, 27. Oktober 2021

Discussion: How did you get into Graffiti?

I figured I would ask this because we are all from different parts of the world and we all have different backstories. For me it was music. I'm into 90s hip-hop, which was when graffiti thrived, and it was talked about in songs and seen all over the place. So, what's your story? (If this is the wrong place for discussion, please let me know. I know the rules are for posting graffiti, on walls, however I didn't find any subs where you can just talk about the topic of graffiti itself. If there is one, please direct me to it and I will take down this post. If not, and this post is still considered inappropriate for this sub, I will also take it down. If nobody seems to mind, it'll stay up unless a moderator or someone of the sorts removes it. Thank you.)

submitted by /u/xHaarsh
[link] [comments]
by /u/xHaarsh via Graffiti

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen