" //other

Montag, 29. November 2021

How long does it take and it must cost a fortune to paint something decent?

I aplogize for coming of like the mini van driving 40 year old dad I become but I wondering if someone could give me a idea how long it takes to spray a good sized detailed piece. Not just the tag but some other kewl stuff with it . always thougt it was done super quick in the cover of night but I ran into thia crew out of New Haven CT that was doing this amazing murial (I guess thats what its called) on the side of a liquer store in Torrington CT with the owner permission I had no idea that it took about five or six hella nice guys and seemed like 200 cans of (specialty paint) all weekend to do this wall Why not Krylon paint either ? The paint they had look twice as expensive Im just curious is all I always loved street art and wished I had some artistic talent . Next time I in the Torrington area I gonna take some pics of some of the stuff they done in Torrington. Seems like Torrington loves them cause bunch of businesses out that way have a piece by them. I can see why they do a great job.

submitted by /u/87642093
[link] [comments]
by /u/87642093 via Graffiti

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen