" //other

Sonntag, 19. Dezember 2021

THE IMAGINARIUM: JEAN ROOBLE

  • Name: Jean Rooble
  • Crew: --
  • City-country: Bordeaux, France
  • Active since: 1999
  • Personal motivation-message: My first ambition, I think, was to find my place in the city, get in touch with creative people and express myself in an underground way... Then, after years of graffiti and egotrip, I naturally began to mix my childhood passion for drawing, and the art of spraypainting, in order to create something more meaningfull to me. And it's now a way to travel, meet more people, and to express what I traduce from those meetings. I now paint from my own pictures and want to promote solidarity, understanding and kindness in these times of growing intolerance and censorship.

by admin via Montana World

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen