" //other

Dienstag, 7. Februar 2023

THREE ACES: CHAZE, GT

Chaze , a graffiti writer and a  musical producer, member of the Parisian crew Grim Team. In recent years, he has focused especially on bombing and writing on trains beyond the French borders. Obviously his background makes him a perfect candidate for this section and so we asked him to choose his three favorite pieces. As in every Tres Aces post, he explains what made him choose these three pieces in particular.
  • I picked this photo because it's one of my first piece on a subway, it was done in 1990 on the 6th line in Paris. I also love it because it's on the first class wagon, few years later they removed the first class on the Parisian subway lines, and last I love the flow and energy of the piece, the style is real simple and has nothing special but the flow is there, also the look of that old guy looking at me taking the photo says a lot.
  • This one is about the ambiance and is more recent,the feeling you get when your top to bottom chrome rolls in...best experience ever.I love top to bottoms, I think even more than whole cars, it's simple but so effective, I need to see some part of the train, beautiful model also...the neon, the station name, all the details make the piece even better than what it is in reality.
  • Now I can talk about style as I really like this one, this was done in Rome, next to me is my brother Poison. I think the colors and letters are dope. I don't think that of a lot of my pieces, often I'm not real satisfied and then I see the photo years laters and I think it was ok.It's not easy for me to pull out a dope burner each time I paint. I was real satisfied with this one, it was shot with a film camera, adds to the ambiance and the piece itself.
Special shout out to all the writers keeping the movement alive! Chaze
by mtn-world via Montana World

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen