" //other

Samstag, 29. Januar 2022

FIRE AT WILL: OMARXXXXXXXXXXXXE

  • Name: Omarxxxxxxxxxxxe
  • Crew: DBD
  • City-country: Copenhagen, Denmark
  • Active since: 2013
  • Favorite surface: Concrete walls!!!!
  • Personal motivation: I like painting graff because it allows me to express myself. Also, graffiti culture and all the people that come with it, are awesome. Lastly, getting super high off of paint fumes, is a great stress reliever, add spliffs and some young thug, and you’re guaranteed a good time.
  • Name: Omarxxxxxxxxxxxe
  • Crew: DBD
  • City-country: Copenhagen, Denmark
  • Active since: 2013
  • Favorite surface: Concrete walls!!!!
  • Personal motivation: I like painting graff because it allows me to express myself. Also, graffiti culture and all the people that come with it, are awesome. Lastly, getting super high off of paint fumes, is a great stress reliever, add spliffs and some young thug, and you’re guaranteed a good time.

by admin via Montana World

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen