" //other

Samstag, 5. Februar 2022

FIRE AT WILL: SALVAJE SELVA

  • Name: Salvaje Selva
  • Crew: Qatreros, 450, Cero Comercio, Petronza and La Cofradía.
  • City-country: I am from Murcia, although I came to live in Madrid seven years ago. It is the city that has welcomed me and where I am active and where I have been able to develop my pictorial research.
  • Active since: I started sketching letters back in 2003, however, it was in 2009 when I started to paint constantly and to be active.
  • Personal motivation -message: painting and experimenting to get your own freedom. Learning and research of techniques serves to glimpse new horizons.
Salvaje Selva currently has an exhibition at the Montana Shop Madrid titled "Fenomenologías". Find out more here.
by admin via Montana World

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen